Who is this for? #
A director or district administrator who wants to make sure all students and staff are receiving email communication.
- Suggestions in this article are aimed at more widespread email issues.
- Check the Suppressed Emails page (updated nightly) to see details about members who are not receiving emails.
Quick steps #
Many school districts have robust filters to prevent unwanted spam email communication with faculty and students. You might see blocked emails on the Suppressed Emails page (updated nightly) or hear about them from your parents and students. To help fix the issue please provide the following information to your school district's IT department to help get email sending again:
- Add the following emails to the district's "Allow List":
- Allow emails from this dedicated IP address for the Presto Assistant email service provider:
- Optional: Remove any emails from the Suppressed Emails page that were blocked. When you remove an email from this list, it means that our email sending service will attempt to deliver future emails to that address.
Next Steps #
- If you worked through the above steps and your faculty and staff are still experiencing issues receiving email via Presto Assistant, reach out to us via email. Our team can work with your IT technicians to help resolve the issue.