Who is this for? #
District Administrators and Directors who want to set up online payments through Vanco/RevTrak.
- Your district's financial office will likely need to get the PCCT code and Account Code from Vanco.
- Each organization in Presto will probably have a different Account Code.
- Online payments must be enabled by the district and the organization in order for parents to make payments online.
- Once your district administrator enables online payments, directors with permissions to manage finances will be able to enable online payments on the organization's settings page.
Detailed steps #
- For the district, a District Administrator or District Assistant should enable "Online Payments" from their District settings page.
- After that, an organization Director should enable "Online Payments" from their Organization settings page.
- In the Vanco/RevTrak section, press the "Manage" button.
- Press the "Sync" button on the Vanco Settings page.
- In the dialog, add your district's PCCT code and your organization's Account Code you received from Vanco. Press the "Sync" button.
- Success! Vanco is synced with your Presto Assistant organization. You can begin to add Financial Accounts that allow online payments using Vanco.
- In the Finances Overview, add a new Financial Account or view an existing one.
- Check the "Allow Online Payments" checkbox for any account where parents should be able to pay online.
- Confirm adding or updating the Financial Account
- Add or edit Financial Items to assign them to a Financial Account.
- Any item assigned to a Financial Account that allows online payments will be payable online by parents of the students assigned those fees.
- Parents will be able to make online payments for any financial item assigned to their student family members.
Parent View When Making a Payment #
- Parent starts a new payment from either "My Fees" or "My Payments" page then chooses amount to pay for their student's assigned fees.
- The parent will only be able to pay online for fees associated with items that have a Financial Account that allows online payments.
- Parent enters payment details. This information is not kept by Presto Assistant — the information goes directly to Vanco.
- Parent reviews details about payment before submitting. They can press the Edit icons to adjust information about the payment amount or payment method.